Thursday, December 11, 2008

Journal entry #6

Particle: My belief was hard work and I dont think hard work will ever go. Hard work give people qualities that are good for life like appreciation and patience.


Wave: Hard work cant change because the will always be people that have to work hard to succeed, but the way you work hard can change due to technology.



Field: Well I think every culture was change somehow by hard work.

Me: What do you think about hard work?
Him: I think it is everything to success.
Me: Have you every had to work hard?
Him: Yes constantly, but I got use to it.
Me: Do you think you can succeed without it?
Me: LOL no.

What do you think about hard work?
It is very tough to wake up knowing you got to work hard.
How long can you work hard?
I hope all my life.
What are you doing that is hard now?
Lol school.

No comments: