Thursday, September 11, 2008

FAMILY INFLUENCES ON POLITICS

The influence that families has on politcs is major, it can break or make the running candidate. What comes to mind when I think about families and politics is when I read on fox news website what Barack Obama’s wife said in an interview that she had. I was interested in what she said so I watch it. BEfore watching it I saw on tv all the diffrerent spins that the reports try to make it sound like she said, almost changing her words. And in politics one thing that people love to have is a advantage and they will try to get one any way they can. What I found funny was how a direct impact her words had on Brack Obama almost as if he said it himself. So the question arise to me why do in politics does family has such a impact on the candidates? Shouldn't only the candidates views, beliefs, and what he or she says should effect his or her chances? Does it matter to you if a candidate thinks one way and their family thinks another?


http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331288,00.html

No comments: