Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Journal Entry #1

Something that made me want to write recently was about the olympics. I heard topics about athletes getting competitive edge, and to me that is absolutely wrong. For example I heard Michael Phelps and some others swimmers are wearing different swim suites that actually make you swim faster. I think if the other countries don't have access to that apparel I think no one should be allowed to wear it. It just fair and if sports are not fair it takes away the competitive nature if every race or game the other team is a mismatch. My purpose for writing this is that every body can realize what makes sports is the competitive nature. Why people spend their money to go to the games is to see a great game not just a blow out game or a one sided affair.

No comments: