Thursday, September 18, 2008

Project Draft 1

MY beliefs is something I hold on to in my life because your beliefs shape who you are. Hard work is something that never could escape me. When I don't work hard I always get mediocre results, and when i do work hard success usually follows. I take that mind set in everything I do like sports, and education. If you don't study your grades are going to suffer.For me there is no in between, either I do real good or I do real bad. Im saying that you can see a pattern that is drawn the more you work hard the better your results are. Hard work builds character for ourselves to keep us on the right path. Hard work also brings forth success which is important in all our lives.

Character is something that we all have, whether good or bad. Character moldss you into the person you want to be. Character is the front cover and first chapter of the book of your life. By your charcter people will tend to expect certain things, like high or low expectations, failure, or great success. Knowing this with good charcter you will position yourself to either succeed or fail. Good charcter makes choose from right or wrong, even if tempation is staring you in the face. Good charcter will not allow you to compromise your goals and beliefs over doing something that is not in your plan. With good character you will shape your life to how you want it, but you need more than just good charcter to meet your goals.

Hard work is something I hold as the number one thing that you need to succeed, although you need more like a blue print how you will work hard. Everybody have a level of hard work they need to do in order to achieve their goals. Some people have to work ten times harder just to make the same goal that somebody met without working hard. But what matters is just making it. For example One of my professors told me a story, he told me their was a young boy growing about the same time as Mozart but the boy work hard all day on the piano. Now at the time Mozart was writing symphonies already as a child but the boy just kept working on his craft. When the two were twenty they both played side by side on stage. They played so beautiful that no one could tell them apart musical skill wise. So the moral of the story is maybe you have to work six hours more than somebody else but once you meet your goal you will be just as good. the boy could of got discouraged that Mozart was writing symphonies already as a kid but he just kept working and it payed off at the end. So hard work in everything i believe in i believe i need hard work whether it is school basketball or being a child of God.

No comments: