Thursday, September 18, 2008

Journal Entry #2

Accomplishing big things in small pieces is a essay I found compelling. Before I even read it the title captured me and made me think about my current obstacle I'm trying to reach and piece by piece I'm knocking it down. The essay is about William Wissemann. He grew up with dylexia and he had to learn how to break down sentences in small pieces to get the meaning of it. Hearing the essay motivated me to stay patient because I know that if you want something to get it will take time, and that what I got from the essay. For the most part the essay follow the guidelines of the website and the tone is semi serious and funny to me. What I probably write about for project 1 is my belief in God and how by following his guidelines anybody can live a better life. I also might write about hard work because with it nothing promise but without you get nothing.

No comments: